Terms and Conditions
1. Using the site www.vesilna.ua user agrees with terms of service. The user of this site means any person, who visits this site or using the opportunities provided to them. Please, note that VESILNA reserves the right to change, update, or modify these Terms and Conditions at any time without prior notice. Accessing, browsing or otherwise using the site indicates your agreement to all the terms and conditions in this agreement.
2. The website is protected by legislation of Ukraine about copyright and trademark, also is protected by international copyright law. Except that cases, which indicated in this document, none of the site materials www.vesilna.ua can not be copied, replicated, distributed, reprinted, downloaded, used for demonstration anywhere, for commercials or in some other way without the official written permission of the VESILNA owner. But user can download materials for his own, non-commercial needs without using them on their own websites or social networking accounts.
3. Tailoring time of any order is 4 weeks (except weekends and religion holidays). The first day after the receipt of payment for the order is considered the first day.
4. VESILNA is not a manufacturer of laces, flowers and applications and photos were take a some time ago, that’s why providers can not have the same laces, belts, flowers at the time of order or they can be withdrawn from production at all. In this case, we use more suitable materials, that are available in the same price category.
5. Delivery carry out by transport companies, by EMS, by Ukrainian mail, depending on the selected variant by the user when making the order. The terms of delivery is from 3 days to a month, it depends on the way of delivery the customer will choose. VESILNA is not responsible for covering costs or damages caused by delay or for loss of order by delivering companies.
6. Customer has the right to refuse the order at any time. But, please, note, that every dresses are made to order, so you should pay attention for different ways of refusals at each of the stage:
- before payment — customer can change, cancel or to reissue the order;
- after payment — the order is automatically accepted and according to Art.702 of the Civil Code of Ukraine, the customer has a right to refuse his order, but only on condition to pay for expenses by contract: returns only 30% of the amount of order.
7. VESILNA does not guarantee a regular and permanent access to the site, lack of errors, viruses or another malicious components. The company VESILNA also assumes no responsibility for any damages to, your property on account of your use of, or browsing and downloading in the site.
8. In case of violations by customer these Terms and Conditions or rights of third parties, which caused the claims and requirements to VESILNA from their side, the user guarantees reimburse of any expenses, which incurred by VESILNA, in order to resolve and/or redress such claims.
9. These conditions are governed and subject to interpretation accordance with current legislation of Ukraine. User agrees that any action, associated with these Terms of Service, will be referred to the court, located on the territory of Ukraine. The user agrees to submit to the jurisdiction of the courts located on the territory of Ukraine, in the case of occurrence litigation, in which the user will be a side to the case. If any of the terms of this document does not have legal force this condition will be excluded from it and will not affect the legality of other provisions of the document.